Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 30, 2013

This past week has been hard. I started back at work last Thursday. I can so understand now why some women choose to be stay at home moms. I am glad to be back at work and out of the house for a little but I miss my chubbers so much. I take a lot of comfort in knowing that she's either with Daddy or Grandma (and I know I can call them anytime to get my chubbers update).
Jayda has begun to smile and coo. She's reaching for things (like my hair) and her hands completely amaze her. She now sucks on her bottom lip and makes a smacking noise which I call "blowing kisses." She is on her fifth night in a row of sleeping through the night (since I'm back to work this makes me VERY happy). She is now wearing size 6 months and even those are getting a little short. She's in the 57% for weight and 80% for height. Everyone says she is a beautiful baby and since she is my child I would have to agree with them. We discovered she loves watching her Daddy and Uncle Chris play Mario Cart. I have a feeling she'll be beating them all soon.



It amazes me how I can just sit and watch her sleep and feel total contentment. I remember wanting to run around and do as much as I could in a day. I never really stopped to enjoy. I enjoy her happy times when she's interactive. I enjoy her fussy times when she has no clue what she wants. I enjoy the cuddles and my time that I get to just hold her and love on her. It's amazing to me that it's only been a little over two months since she was born. 

I love my chubbers.



No comments:

Post a Comment